One major item on my to-do list for this weekend... is prep for a weeks worth of green smoothies. I am jumping on the bandwagon & I am honestly super excited. I have been searching for some yummy smoothies on Pinterest & I have found some good ones that I will definitely be trying out.
Henry Happened blog was so helpful for all green smoothie information that you could possibly need. There are six smoothies that I really cannot wait to try...
- Banana Blueberry: 1 large banana, 2 cups blueberries, 2 cups spinach
- Pineapple Blueberry: 1/2 banana, 1 1/2 cups pineapple, 1/2 to 3/4 cup blueberries, 2 cups spinach
- Kiwi Watermelon: 1 sliced kiwi, 1 cup diced watermelon, 1 cup grapes, 2 cups spinach
- Banana Berry: 2-3 cups mixed berries, 1/2 large banana, 2 cups spinach
- Melon Berry: 1 cup melon, 1 1/2 cups mixed berries, 2 cups of spinach
- Pineapple Banana: 1 large sliced banana, 2 heaping cups pineapple, 2 cups spinach
So what are some yummy green smoothie combinations have you tried ??