With Summer right around the corner I thought it would be fun to create a Summer Bucket List. I know that it is going to be a scorcher this year, so I m sure a lot of what we will do will be after 5 pm when it gets cooler. Ha!
1. Make homemade popsicles- I am loving these squeeze pop molds.
2. Watch fireworks
3. Watch the sun rise on the beach
4. Go fishing at the beach with hubby
5. Rent a Canoe or Kayak at Amelia Island
6. Have a 4th of July party
7. Have a picnic at Mandarin Park
8. Go to a local festival
9. Take a mini road trip to Savannah
10. Go to the Nocatee Farmers Market
This summer I want to make sure that my husband and I do some fun stuff. Who knows what next summer will be like or what it might hopefully bring us ;)
What is on your summer bucket list?!