New Years seem to be all about making resolutions, that everyone seems to break (include me in that everyone). At the beginning of each and every year, I have good intentions on starting new & doing things differently. The problem that I have, is that I set unrealistic expectations for myself.
So this year I am going to try and do things a little differently & have realistic goals for myself & the year ahead.
1. Continue to stick to my gluten & dairy free lifestyle (allergies suck!)
2. Cook more meals that are out of my everyday comfort zone
3. Save more & spend less -- this is going to be the hardest one!
4. Compromise more with my husband
5. Take more pictures of the ones I love
6. Focus more on fun, relaxing things on the weekend, rather than making our house spotless
7. Find a good book & read it to the end.
8. Make working out & losing weight a priority
9. Stop worrying & enjoy the moment
10. GET PREGNANT -- this is going to be the most fun!
I truly hope that 2014 is filled with love, happiness, good health, making memories, & success.